Monday, March 29, 2010

IUI Frustration

Since the miscarriage, we've had 2 IUIs. One in January and one in March. We skipped February because we were away on vacation celebrating our 10 year anniversary. We know IUIs work for us - it took us 8 to get Jordyn and only one with our Angel. On Jordyn's cycle we did injections, and back to back IUIs. I had 8 follicles and its a wonder we only got one baby! With Angel, we started with only Femara to see how I would respond. I had 4 follies - 2 on each side. We only did 1 IUI and it worked. No luck since.

Yesterday I got a negative pregnancy test. 2 weeks prior we did an IUI that seemed "perfect" on paper. 3 follicles that had already released, 77 million sperm after the wash with excellent concentration and motility, and a lining of over 10. WTF?

I need a break.

No comments: