Tuesday, September 22, 2009

One More Day and Surgery

Tomorrow. Tomorrow I can test. Only one more day of torture. I can't stand it.

In other news, N is having knee surgery today. We've known for awhile it was a possibility, but at his dr appt last Wednesday, they made the final decision. The surgery scheduler was able to get him in today - less than a week from his last appt. I am happy that he's going to get it over and done with, but at the same time we had so much coming up these next few weeks that we now have to cancel, including a much needed date night, seeing Grease at a local theater, and ACL festival (which we have gone to every year since 2004.) I know its more important that he gets better, but I feel slightly bummed that we are missing all those things. Does that make me selfish, or just human?

Wish us luck today with N's surgery, and tomorrow with the dreaded POAS.

1 comment:

Larisa said...

Good luck with both!